Uncanny Automator makes it easy to connect your WordPress site to Drip, a popular CRM and marketing automation platform. Drip support is available in the free version of Uncanny Automator, but it does use our app credit system to process actions.
Connecting to Drip simply requires authorizes Uncanny Automator to connect to your drip account. The following steps are required:
- On the Automator > Settings > App Integrations list in /wp-admin/, choose the Drip integration. (From inside a recipe, it’s also possible to click the Drip integration that shows as not connected.)
- Click the Connect Drip account button at the bottom of the page. This will open up drip in the same window/tab. You will be returned to your site later.
- If you are not signed in, log into your Drip account now.
- If you are signed in, you will see an authorization page to grant access to Ucanny Automator. Choose the associated application and click the Authorize button.
- When you are returned to your website, your Drip integration will show as connected.