1. Plugin Purchases
1.1. Plugin Licensing
Uncanny Owl plugins, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
1.2. Plugin Warranty
Plugins sold and distributed by Uncanny Owl Inc. are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, our plugins are guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for Uncanny Owl plugins. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using Uncanny Owl plugins. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
1.3. Plugin Support
Uncanny Owl Inc. sells WordPress plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that plugins will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by Uncanny Owl Inc. is only available for those who have an active, paid plugin license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
1.4. Automatic Updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
1.5. Plugin Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us by email to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
1.6. Plugin Ownership
All plugins are property of Uncanny Owl Inc. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins.
1.7. Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and throughout the plugin including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Uncanny Owl Inc. and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
1.8. Plugin Refund Policy
If you are unhappy with your plugin purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the plugins you have purchased unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 14 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 14 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our plugins and will assist you in resolving any problems, but we expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
1.9 Account Access & License Use
You cannot sell, rent, share or transfer your access to this website or for the plugin license key. License keys that are shared, sold or transferred are subject to cancellation.
Uncanny Owl Inc. may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to Uncanny Owl updates, promotions, services, and plugins. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
3. Price Changes
Uncanny Owl Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products and services are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
4. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
By signing up to be an affiliate in the Uncanny Automator affiliate program, you are agreeing to be bound by the account terms. Uncanny Owl reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the affiliate program shall constitute your consent to any changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in termination of your account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the period in which the violation occurred.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- You must be a human.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address and any other information requested in order to completed the signup process.
- You login may only be used by one person. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account.
- One person or legal entity may not have more than one account.
- Payments will only begin once you’ve earned more than $100 in affiliate income. If your account never reaches $100, your commissions will not be paid.
- You may not represent your relationship with Uncanny Owl or the Uncanny Automator plugin. You may not say you developed the product, say you are part of Uncanny owl, or imply any relationship or affiliate with us except as an affiliate.
- You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use.
- You may not promote a coupon that is branded specifically to another party.
- You may not bid on phrases implying that coupon codes for Uncanny Automator are available.
- You may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Affiliates earn 25% of the plugin cost for new annual product sales. Commissions are paid out on a monthly basis after a minimum of 30 days has elapsed since the sale was made. This means commissions earned in January, for example, will be paid in March.
Commissions are paid by PayPal and only by PayPal. You must have a PayPal account to receive commissions.
Uncanny Owl, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account for any reason at any time.
Uncanny Owl is not liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising in connection with this agreement or the affiliate program.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.