This integration requires Uncanny Automator Pro.
With the Uncanny Automator Slack integration, you can send messages to your Slack channels or individual Slack users based on actions users are taking on your WordPress site. Celebrate with your team when users make purchases, get Slack notifications when manual actions are required or let your sales team know when someone is thinking of cancelling their subscription – all without a third-party solution like Zapier or per-transaction-fees.
Connect your site to Slack
The first step is to connect your site with Slack via the Uncanny Automator app. To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Uncanny Automator > Settings > Slack (tab).
- Click Connect an account.
- Log into Slack.
- You’ll see a screen asking you to authorize Uncanny Automator to access your account:
- Click Allow.
Add Slack actions to your recipes
You are now ready to automate actions with Uncanny Automator and Slack! Go ahead and explore the options available for sending messages to your public and private channels and direct messages to users. You can even create channels on the fly.
To add a Slack action to your recipe:
- Go to Uncanny Automator > Add new
- Select your recipe type.
- In the Triggers section, choose the triggers that will cause the Slack action to run.
- In the Actions section, click Add action.
- Click Slack.
- Choose the action you want and configure its options.
That’s it! Sit back and relax as you receive updates for you WordPress site in Slack in real-time.