This integration requires Uncanny Automator Pro.
With the Uncanny Automator Mailchimp integration, you can now add subscribers to your Mailchimp audiences, tag users based on actions they take, or even create and send email campaigns automatically when new posts are published – without third-party or pay-per-use solutions like Zapier. It opens up a world of possibilities with a single plugin!
Connect your site to Mailchimp
The first step is to connect your site with Mailchimp via the Uncanny Automator app. To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Uncanny Automator > Settings > Mailchimp (tab).
- Click Connect an account.
- Log into Mailchimp.
- You’ll see a screen asking you to authorize Uncanny Automator to access your account:
- Click Allow.
Add Mailchimp actions to your recipes
You are now ready to automate actions with Uncanny Automator and Mailchimp! Go ahead and explore the options available for adding users to audiences, adding tags to users, creating and sending campaigns, and more.
To add a Mailchimp action to your recipe:
- Go to Uncanny Automator > Add new
- Select your recipe type.
- In the Triggers section, choose the triggers that will cause the Mailchimp action to run.
- In the Actions section, click Add action.
- Click Mailchimp.
- Choose the action you want and configure its options.
That’s it! Sit back and relax as your recipes run and update your Mailchimp users automatically as they complete your recipe’s triggers.