Hot on the heels of our huge Uncanny Automator 3.1 release, Automator Pro 3.1 adds…
You have a mature WordPress site with all of the plugins you think you need. You might have some integration plugins that get the job done. Maybe you even use a plugin that connects with Zapier. So what possible use could you have for Uncanny Automator?
It’s a question we’ve had from a number of users since we launched version 1.0. “Why do I need Automator?” And the simple answer is that it can do far more than any other integration plugins you have; it has more features and it can save you more time.
Let’s assume you some have integration plugins on your site already and one of them even connects with Zapier. What value could Automator bring to that situation? Here are 6 very big benefits:
- You can have multiple triggers. You might have a plugin that adds users to a BuddyPress group when they make a WooCommerce purchase, but we know you don’t have a plugin that adds users to the group when they make a purchase and fill out an application form. Other plugins wait for one thing to happen and then do one thing. With Automator you can look for a series of behaviours and then trigger activities. And that Zapier integration on your site? It looks for one thing to happen only and triggers a zap. What if you want the zap to be triggered by 2 different things in 2 different plugins?
- You can have multiple actions. You have an elearning site that you’re proud of, and when users complete a course, you want to send them an email, send their manager an email, enroll them in the next course, and remove them from the current course. Except one plugin can’t do this. One plugin can maybe send both emails. But the other behaviours? Only Automator can do that.
- It can replace dozens of plugins. That’s right, just one plugin that connects everything. You don’t need one plugin to connect LearnDash to WooCommerce, another plugin to connect Gravity Forms to BuddyPress, then another to have H5P send emails. Automator does all of that. With Automator you can replace several other plugins, which means less plugin overhead, less update risk, less cost for paid plugins Automator replaces, fewer plugins to learn to use. And it standardizes everything, from designing workflows to building emails to tracking logged activity on the site.
- You can connect multiple plugins. Automator isn’t about connecting one plugin to another plugin. It’s about connect several plugins to several other plugins, even in the same recipe! Maybe a user that purchases a course product and visits the first lesson for that course gets a welcome email, is added to a study group, and gets tagged in Infusionsoft. That’s 4 different plugins, connected together, all with 1 plugin and 1 recipe.
- There’s one vendor. Try connecting several plugins together on your site and getting them to work together perfectly. Run into an issue? Expect to have to contact multiple plugin vendors for support — and then find out none will support conflicts with another plugin. With Automator you have one team that makes sure everything works together with your integrations.
- It can do things nothing else can. Given 1 through 4 above this already goes without saying, but much of what it can do even with simple integrations can’t be replicated any other way. Want to connect Easy Digital Downloads to BuddyPress Groups? The Events Calendar to LearnDash course enrollment? Uncanny Automator is the only way to do it short of custom development.
Uncanny Automator doesn’t just replace your integration plugins. It lets you do more, do it better, and do it at lower cost.
Still not convinced? Try it for yourself with absolutely no risk. If you’re not happy with Uncanny Automator, we’ll refund your money within the first 30 days of purchase—no questions asked.