Uncanny Automator Pro 4.5 is our last big release of the quarter—but don't despair, because…
Uncanny Automator Pro 4.4 is a small but important release that includes some new triggers, several new conditions and a handful of features. It builds on the Automator 4.4 release to round out our offerings for Make and KonnectzIT.
Both the Make and KonnectzIT integrations add support for incoming webhooks for Pro users. This means you can pass data from those services into Automator using the new triggers, so that Make and KonnectzIT records can be incorporated into Automator recipes.
The Meta Box integration adds a new trigger:
- A user’s Meta Box field is updated
So, if a field associated with a user’s profile is updated, recipes can now be initiated against that trigger. This allows you to run an automation when a user updates their phone number, job title, or whatever other custom data might be stored in Meta Box profile fields.
There are tons of new conditions for Pro users in today’s release. Here’s a list of what’s now supported:
- Emails – An email address does not end with a domain
- Emails – An email address ends with a domain
- WooCommerce – The user’s billing info contains a specific value
- WooCommerce – The user’s shipping info contains a specific value
- WordPress – A user with a username does not exist on the site
- WordPress – A user with a username exists on the site
- WordPress – A user with an email address does not exist on the site
- WordPress – A user with an email address exists on the site
- WordPress – The user has posted a specific number of approved comments
- WordPress – The user has published a specific number of posts
With these new conditions, maybe a user only gets a certain product bonus (like a course or CRM tag) if they belong to a certain organization (based on email address) or are located in a certain geographic area (like state or province).
New tokens and features
Based on recent customer requests, we’ve added 2 important new tokens for Pro users:
- Fluent Forms – “File upload” field token support added
- WooCommerce – “A guest completes, pays for, lands on a thank you page for an order with a product in a category” – “Order quantity” token added
Rounding out the release, the WooCommerce Create an order actions now support using custom values in drop-down list (so that you can dynamically target values based on information provided by triggers) and the WordPress Set the featured image of a post action adds image URL support.
For the full list of changes in Uncanny Automator Pro 4.4, make sure to check out the changelog.