In yesterday's Uncanny Automator 4.15 release, we introduced a huge number of new features, including…
New Integration: Ultimate Member
With over 100,000 active installs, the Ultimate Member WordPress plugin is one of the most popular membership solutions available. Even the free version is a very capable plugin that adds features like front end user profiles, user login and registration, member directories and content restriction tools. The Pro version takes things even further, offering over 2 dozen add-ons. Integrate the membership capabilities with other plugins and add extra features to the base plugin.
Today’s Uncanny Automator 2.2 release adds support for Ultimate Member integration, allowing even more opportunities to connect Ultimate Member to other plugins and services. So far all of the new support is entirely in the free version of Automator too; Pro is not required.
Here are the new triggers we support:
- A user registers with a form
- A user logs in with a form
- A user becomes inactive
- A user’s role changes to a specific role
These recipes open up a huge number of possibilities for membership sites. Here are a handful of ideas of how you might use the new integration:
- The first time a user logs in with an Ultimate Member form, direct them to a welcome page and send a welcome email.
- When a user registers with an Ultimate Member form, enroll them in a course, add them to a group and pass their user details to Zapier.
- When a user becomes inactive, change their WordPress role and send a notification email.
- When a user registers using Ultimate Member on a membership site, create a user on an LMS WordPress site, enroll the user in a course and send a confirmation email with access details.
There are lots of other possibilities, but hopefully those give you some ideas about just how powerful this new integration can be. If you’re an Ultimate Member, everything listed above is in the free version!
Uncanny Automator is the easiest way to connect Ultimate Member to your favourite plugins and apps. Give the free version a try and see what you can automate on your site!
This Post Has 0 Comments