Uncanny Automator 1.4 is now available!
Uncanny Automator 1.4 includes 11 new triggers and actions support for the popular Caldera Forms plugin!
New Integration: Caldera Forms
We’ve added triggers for Caldera Forms, bringing the power of Automator actions to all of your Caldera forms. Perform actions on logged in users when users submit a form (available in all versions) or when submitting a form with a specific value in a field (available in Pro and above).
New Triggers and Actions
New in all versions:
- Action: LearnPress– Mark a lesson complete
- Action: LearnPress – Mark a section complete
- Trigger: Caldera Forms– User submits a form
New in Pro and above:
- Action: GamiPress– Revoke points
- Action: GamiPress – Revoke an achievement
- Action: GamiPress– Revoke a rank
- Action: The Events Calendar – RSVP for an event
- Action: LearnPress – Remove user from a course
- Action: LearnPress – Mark a course complete
- Trigger: LearnDash – User submits a/any assignment
- Trigger: Caldera Forms – User submits a form with a specific value
We’ve added “Any” options to MemberPress and Tin Canny triggers and improved the handling of tokens when “Any _____” is selected as a trigger. We’ve also fixed an issue with the “Number of Times” token not being output in actions.
We’re looking ahead to Automator 2.0, which will bring a number of new capabilities to Automator and open up possibilities for entirely new types of triggers and actions! We’re still in the early stages of development, so as always, we want to hear what will make Automator the perfect plugin for your site!
Don’t have Automator yet? If you’re on the fence about whether Automator is right for you, with our money-back guarantee, there’s no risk in trying it out on your own site. Level up your WordPress site today!
This Post Has 0 Comments